“Inspiring health awareness through education is our vision so that in the future, we can create reliable medical personnel and prepare them as early as possible to know basic knowledge things before moving on to the following term. We also have a fun way of teaching to make children feel comfortable. They will dress up like doctors, veterinarians, pharmacists, dentists, and many more.”
Lesson Overview Term 1
Date : 14,15,28,29 | Month : January 2023
Date : 04,05,11,12,18,19,25,26 | Month : February 2023
Date : 04,05,11,12,18,19,25,26 | Month : March 2023
Date : 13 | Month : May 2023
- Are you curious about what life is like being a doctor? If yes, you can therefore find the answer here with us and let’s dig deeper into medicine with us!
- We will also explain parts of the body, such as the Heart, Muscles, and Bones, where we explore how these organs work comprehensively
- Did you know that there is the “”scrub”” term in surgery? This is the perfectopportunity to learn more if you are unsure! You will find out how scrubbing works and practice how to do it! This is going to be so much fun
Lesson Overview Term 2
Date : 01,02,15,16,29,30 | Month : April 2023
Date : 06,07,14,20,21,27,28 | Month : May 2023
Date : 10,11,17,18,24,25 | Month : June 2023
- Do you know what to do if yourchildren gets a bloody nose, sprains their ankle, or gets an enormous scrape? In this term, we will learn more about First Aid.It will be exciting!
- There’s a mass of wrinkly material in your head, weighing around 1.3kg, which controls everything you will ever do. It enables you to think, learn, create and feel emotions, and control every blink, breath and heartbeat. This incredible organ is your brain! Let’s learnand identify how this incredible brain works!
- Every time you swallow, you take in a little air, and some of it travels down the esophagus and gets into the upper part of the stomach. Let’s find out why we burp and why mucus and boogers are important ? Is it related? Find it with us!
Lesson Overview Term 3
Date : 01,02,08,09,15,16,22,23,29,30 | Month : July 2023
Date : 05,06,12,13,19,20,26,27 | Month : August 2023
Date : 02,03 | Month : September 2023
- In this session, after reviewing the previous term, what we will discuss is eyes and ears! This activity will be exciting because we will make an eardrum model and do some fun activities!
- CPR measures on someone, not breathing, can help them stay alive until emergency services arrive. Therefore, in this session, we will demonstrate how to perform CPR, know the hazards of choking and perform the Heimlich Maneuver.
- Do you know if a broken bone orbone fracture occurs when a force exerted against a bone is more vitalthan the bone can bear? We will learn more about why bones can break and identify the different types of broken bones.
Lesson Overview Term 4
Date : 09,10,16,17,23,24,30 | Month : September 2023
Date : 01,07,08,14,15,21,22,28,29 | Month : October 2023
Date : 04,05,18,19 | Month : November 2023
- Did you notice that your skin is your largest organ and plays a vital role indetecting hot and cold, regulating your body temperature and protecting your muscles, bones and internal organs from outside infection and disease? But that’s just for starters. There are so much more to your skin than you might think. Let’s find out and identify papules, pustules,cysts, blackheads and whiteheads with us!
- It would be very nice if you knew the history of the objects used bydoctors most often. Yes, it is true! New if not a stethoscope! How did it start, and why is the Stethoscope so important? Please find out the answer with us! We will discuss what steps to take if you want to be Pre-Med in college at this moment.
Register for your child
- Ubi : 33 Ubi Ave 3, Vertex Singapore 408868 | Harbourfront : 1 Maritime Square, Harbourfront centre,
- Enroll Now!